At Holy Cross we have a very diverse group of mothers. Each individual possesses unique talents that benefit the group as a whole, and assist in organization and execution of a wide range of events throughout the school year. Alongside the PTO and Father’s Club, we are essential to the school and Parish community. Our main goal is to foster a positive learning environment and community in which our children and families will continue to thrive. Mom’s Club is an opportunity for us to come together and support one another and our community through social events and outreach. Each one of us is a leader every day of our lives, we guide our children as they grow, thrive, succeed, and prosper. We welcome you all to join us as we continue to serve our community in the upcoming school year.
“I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.”
The biggest benefit you will get from volunteering your time, talent, and/or treasure is the knowledge that you have made a difference in your community, no matter how small.
If pride, satisfaction, and accomplishment don’t seem worthwhile enough, remember that when we share our time and talents we:
- Solve problems
- Strengthen communities
- Improve lives
- Connect with others
- Transform our own lives
- October 8, 2016 We will team up with the Father’s Club to host
“Beer & Bacon”, this event will be ADULTS ONLY! The proceeds will be donated to the Holy Cross Professional Development Fund. This fund helps provide our teachers with the financial means necessary to continue you their education to improve our children’s learning experience.
Ticket and Registration form
- For Celebration 2017 we will host our annual Wine Pull. We will begin early collecting donations to ensure that we surpass the funds previously raised.
- February 2017 We will once again team up with the Father’s Club to aid our Parish’s efforts in the annual Blood Drive.
- April 7, 2017 Mom’s Club will organize a Lenten dinner for our Parish community. This date is tentative, and subject to change. Last year we provided an amazing soup and salad bar, but we are always open to new ideas!
- April 22, 2017 In conjunction with the Women of Holy Cross, we will host a Wine & Painting Evening. The proceeds will be donated to the church, specific fund TBD.
- May (Date TBD) In conjunction with the Women of Holy Cross we will help to support Project 39 as mothers helping mothers.
Don’t forget to save the date for Mommy’s at Johnny’s: November 17, 2016 & May 10, 2017
If you are not on our email list, let us know! Questions, suggestions, comments, and concerns can be directed to our Mom’s Club email: firstname.lastname@example.org