Holy Cross Guardian Angel Tuition Assistance Fund
Tuition Assistance is available for those who are in need. This is a confidential program, and we urge you to apply for this rather than feel you can’t afford to send your child(ren) to Holy Cross.Holy Cross Guardian Angel Tuition Assistance Fund
To be considered for tuition assistance, you must be a member of Holy Cross parish.
All recipients of tuition assistance from the Guardian Angel Fund must agree to provide service hours to Holy Cross School and/or Holy Cross Parish.
To apply for Tuition Assistance, please contact the school office to request an application or print a Tuition Assistance Form
Applications are due by May 1 and must include a complete copy of your prior year tax return.
Holy Cross Parish Scholarship
Holy Cross Parish exists to help parishioners grow in relationship with Jesus so they can then go forth and share His love with others in their daily lives. Recognizing the importance of
incorporating our faith into the education of our children, Holy Cross is firmly committed to supporting all families who desire a Catholic education.
As a sign of this commitment, the Church subsidizes school expenses. The “In Parish” tuition rates are net of the Parish Scholarship and are available to every family who meets the following requirements:
- Are registered members of Holy Cross parish
- Adhere to school attendance policy
- Attend mass regularly at Holy Cross
- Serve in at least one parish ministry or event (Celebration, Rummage Sale, Fall Festival, Cantor, Lector, Altar Server, Eucharistic Minister, Committee, Circle, Catechesis of the Good Shepherd, Adoration Chapel, Music Ministry, Landscaping, Painting, Building Repairs, Cleaning, Maintenance, etc.)
- Practice good stewardship
Our doors are always open for a visit. To schedule a personal tour of
our school, call the office or send us an email.