Our licensed program offers a developmentally appropriate curriculum for children 3 - 5 years of age. Our curriculum emphasizes the needs of the whole child academically, spiritually, socially, physically and emotionally.
- Classes offered: Preschool (3 years) Tues/Thurs or Mon/Wed/Fri,
Pre - K (4 Years) Mon/Wed/Fri or Mon - Fri
Transitional Kindergarten (5 years by Oct 15th) Mon - Fri.
- AM Preschool (8:30 - 11:00) or PM Preschool (12:00 - 2:30)
- Childcare services are available daily from 7:30am - 4:30pm
- Engage children with language development through pre-reading and literacy skills
- Develop math and problem solving skills through hands activities and manipulatives
- Promote opportunities for children to develop important social skills such as taking turns and following directions that build a formation for success in school.
- Create spiritual formation with Catechesis of the Good Shepherd, a Montessori approach rooted in scripture and the liturgy of the church.
For more information or to schedule a visit, contact our Director, Stefanie Bridges, at 913-381-7151 or email@example.com.
All children are required by the State of Kansas to have a preschool application, a medical health form signed by your child’s physician (Kansas physician), get acquainted sheet and a notarized emergency release form before they can attend preschool classes.
The state of Kansas requires that a notarized permit, signed by one parent, be on file for each child. This covers field trips and allows the school to obtain emergency medical treatment if needed.
Click below to download the following forms:
NOTE: Holy Cross Catholic School and Early Education Center offers a Perks Program for families with students in both the preschool and elementary school.