Tuition Assistance and Scholarships
Apply Now- FACTS Grant and Aide
At Holy Cross, we understand the importance of providing access to quality education for all families. We are proud to offer tuition assistance to those in need, thanks to the generous support from the Holy Cross Guardian Angel Fund and the Catholic Education Foundation. This program is kept strictly confidential to respect your privacy.
Types of Scholarships
1. Holy Cross Parish Scholarship: This scholarship is available to any student in Kindergarten through 8th grade whose family is a registered and active member of the Church of the Holy Cross.
2. Holy Cross Financial Aid: For additional tuition assistance opportunities, families are invited to apply through FACTS. You can begin your application here. FACTS will require the previous year's tax return, and there is a $50.00 application fee due at the time of applying.
3. CEF (Catholic Education Foundation) Scholarship: This scholarship has specific qualifications. To learn more about eligibility and access the application, please contact the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 913-381-7408.
4. CEF Tax Credit: If you are interested in the CEF Tax Credit scholarship, additional qualifications apply. CEF Tax Credit Scholarship information: ENGLISH SPANISH Contact the school office for a list of qualifications and the application process.
5. CEF Guardian Angel (Emergency Relief): The CEF Guardian Angel Fund is designed to assist families currently enrolled at Holy Cross who have encountered unexpected financial hardships and require emergency assistance with their tuition. If you are facing such a situation, please reach out to the school office, and we will provide you with the appropriate application.
We encourage all eligible families to take advantage of these opportunities rather than feeling that you cannot afford to send your child(ren) to Holy Cross. Your child's education is our priority, and we are here to support you on this journey.
ALL Tuition Assistance applicants are required to fill out the online application for Grants and Aid through FACTS. There is a $50.00 fee to apply for financial aid that is due at the time of applying. All applications must be completed by April 15 for the upcoming school year.