K-8 Tuition and Fees
In Parish Tuition
Holy Cross Catholic Church provides a Parish Scholarship to parish families. "In Parish" is defined as being a registered parishioner of Holy Cross Catholic Church. You regularly attend weekend Mass at your parish, financially support your parish over and above what you pay for tuition to educate your child and participate in the school and parish's activities, events, and programs. “In Parish” families will be considered first if class size becomes an issue.
Parish Verification sign-off is required to receive In Parish tuition.
Out of Parish Tuition
- contact our Enrollment Manager, Stefanie Bridges, for pricing and tuition assistance information - email@example.com or 913-381-7408.
Preschool Rates (2023-24)
Holy Cross Early Education
Annual Registration and Activity Fee:
- Holy Cross Parishioner: $65/per child
- Non-Parishioner: $110/per child
- Activity Fee: $70/per child
Early Education Classes
The rates listed are on a per-child basis. There is a 20% sibling discount for each additional child enrolled in the Early Education or Holy Cross Catholic School.
Pre-Kindergarten (Pre-K) 4-5 years of age
This class is for students who will be four years of age by August 31st but will support and benefit students who are five years of age on or before December 1st. Students will engage in hands-learning focusing on Kindergarten readiness skills including introductions to Holy Cross elementary math and reading programs. The teacher and aide will use differentiated instruction to utilize varying teaching strategies and styles to meet individual learning needs. These students will participate in library and P.E. A short rest period will be offered each afternoon.
- Full Day Option (8:00am - 3:30pm) $437/mo
- 1/2 Day Transitioning to Full Day $340/mo
- Mon - Fri (8:00am - 11:00am) 1st Semester
- Mon - Fri (8:00am - 3:30pm) 2nd Semester
- 1/2 Day only (8:00am - 11:00am) $243/mo
Preschool (PK3) 3-4 years of age
This class is for students who will be three years of age by August 31st. Students will engage in hands-on learning activities focusing on pre-reading and pre-math skills. They begin socializing, cooperating, and negotiating alongside peers their same age.
- 5 Days / Week: $243/mo
- 3 Days / Week: $199/mo
Early Education with Extended Care
The rates listed are on a per-child basis. Extended care is available to students that are enrolled in a morning class. Extended care is from 11:00 am - 3:30 pm and will be a mixed age group of three and four-year-old children. Each child will be asked to bring a sack lunch on their enrolled days. ** If you need care after 3:30 pm, please refer to After School Care (ASC) for additional pricing.
- Monday: $68/mo
- Tuesday: $68/mo
- Wednesday: $68/mo
- Thursday: $68/mo
- Friday: $68/mo
K-8 School Fees
Annual School Fees
- Registration Fee: $200 per student
Non-refundable: ($500 max per family)
- Technology Fee:
- K-5th grade $70 per family
- 6, 7 & 8th grade $45 per student
- Textbook/Classroom Activity Fee: $75 per student (not to exceed $175)
After School Care (ASC) Program
ASC provides a safe place for students while parents are at work. It is available for grades Preschool - 8th. Activities include a snack, assisted homework time, creative play, developmentally appropriate games, and physical activities.
Registration Fee: $40 per family
Hours & Fees
- Early Pick Up
- 3:30 - 4:00 pm: $4 per day per child
- 3:30 - 4:30 pm: $8 per day per child
- 3:30 - 6:00 pm: $13 for 1st child, $10 for additional child
(not to exceed $25)
ASC Enrollment and More Pricing Information
Summer Camp (2024)
Information for Summer Camp 2024 will be available in mid-February.
Summer Camp Enrollment and Information