Holy Cross Parish Scholarship
Holy Cross Parish exists to help parishioners grow in relationship with Jesus so they can then go forth and share His love with others in their daily lives. Recognizing the importance of incorporating our faith into the education of our children, Holy Cross is firmly committed to supporting all families who desire a Catholic education.
As a sign of this commitment, the Church subsidizes school expenses. The “In Parish” tuition rates are net of the Parish Scholarship and are available to every family who meets the following requirements:
- Are registered members of Holy Cross parish
- Adhere to school attendance policy
- Attend mass regularly at Holy Cross
- Serve in at least one parish ministry or event (Celebration, Fall Festival, Cantor, Lector, Altar Server, Eucharistic Minister, Parish Circle, Catechesis of the Good Shepherd, Adoration Chapel, Music Ministry, Landscaping, Painting, Building Repairs, Cleaning, Maintenance, etc.)
- Practice regular stewardship
True Cost of Education
Tuition Assistance is available for those who are in need. We receive generous support from the Holy Cross Guardian Angel Fund as well as from the Catholic Education Foundation. This is a confidential program, and we urge you to apply for this rather than feel you can’t afford to send your child(ren) to Holy Cross. To be considered for tuition assistance, you must be a member of Holy Cross parish.
Financial Aid is available. Please complete the online application for Grants and Aid at through FACTS. There is a $35.00 fee to apply for financial aid that is due at the time of applying. All Applications need to be completed by April 15, 2020. Award letters will be sent out by May 1, 2020.