K-8 Tuition Rates (2022-23)
In Parish Tuition
Holy Cross Catholic Church provides a Parish Scholarship to parish families. "In Parish" is defined as being a registered parishioner of Holy Cross Catholic Church. You regularly attend weekend Mass at your parish, you financially support your parish over and above what you pay for tuition to educate your child, and you participate in the activities, events, and programs of the school and parish. “In Parish” families will be given first consideration if class size becomes an issue.
- 1 Child: $4,500
- 2 Children: $7,430
- 3+ Children: $8,930
Parish Verification sign-off required to receive In Parish tuition.
Out of Parish Tuition
- 1 Child: $8,260
- 2 Children: $16,520
- 3+ Children: $24,780
K-8 School Fees
Annual School Fees
- Registration Fee: $200 per student
Non-refundable: ($500 max per family)
- Technology Fee:
- K-5th grade $70 per family
- 6, 7 & 8th grade $45 per student
- STREAM Fee: $10 per student
The STREAM Fee helps cover materials and activities related to science, technology, religion, art, and music.
- Textbook/Classroom Activity Fee: $75 per student (not to exceed $175)
- Bible: $15
A school-issued bible is required for students in 2nd-8th grade
(Bibles can be reused and are not required to be purchased each year)
After School Care (ASC) Program (2020-21)
ASC provides a safe place for students while parents are at work. It is available for grades Preschool - 8th. Activities include a snack, assisted homework time, creative play, developmentally appropriate games, and physical activities.
Registration Fee: $40 per family
Hours & Fees
- Early Pick Up
- 3:30 - 4:00 pm: $4 per day per child
- 3:30 - 4:30 pm: $8 per day per child
- 3:30 - 6:00 pm: $13 for 1st child, $10 for additional child
(not to exceed $25)
- Half-Day (Noon - 6:00 pm)
- $20 for 1st child, $17 for additional child
(not to exceed $45)
ASC Enrollment and More Pricing Information
Summer Camp (2021)
There is a 20% discount for each additional child enrolled in the Summer Care Program.
- 1-3 weeks: $47 daily / $230 weekly
- 4-6 weeks: $42 daily / $205 weekly
- 7-9 weeks: $40 daily / $185 weekly
*Weekly rates DO NOT include registration or activity fees.
Summer Camp Enrollment and Information
Preschool Rates (2022-23)
Holy Cross Early Education
Annual Registration Fee:
- Holy Cross Parishioner: $65/per child
- Non-Parishioner: $110/per child
Early Education Classes
The rates listed are on a per-child basis. There is a 20% discount for each additional child enrolled in the Preschool or Holy Cross Catholic School.
- Transitional Kindergarten: Monday - Friday
- Full Day Option (8:00am - 3:30pm) $416/mo
- 1/2 Day Transitioning to Full Day $322/mo
- Mon - Fri (8:00am - 11:00am) 1st Semester
- Mon - Fri (8:00am - 3:30pm) 2nd Semester
- Pre-K & 3 year old Preschool
- 5 Days / Week: $231/mo
- 3 Days / Week: $189/mo
Early Education with Extended Care
The rates listed are on a per-child basis. Extended care is available to students that are enrolled in a morning class. Extended care is from 11:00 am - 3:30 pm and will be a mixed age group of three and four-year-old children. Each child will be asked to bring a sack lunch on the days they are enrolled. ** If you are in need of care after 3:30 pm, please refer to After School Care (ASC) for additional pricing.
- Monday: $67/mo
- Tuesday: $67/mo
- Wednesday: $67/mo
- Thursday: $67/mo
- Friday: $67/mo