Service and Social Justice at Holy Cross
Our Catholic faith calls us to be stewards of our resources and to share what we have with others. Holy Cross School teaches students to be responsible, as well as to serve others.
- Serve meals at a local food kitchen
- Conduct food and clothing drives
- Plan and execute an annual Mission Carnival to raise money for charities close to home, as well as overseas
- Work on various projects for shut-ins, nursing home residents and hospital patients
- Sponsor children in third-world countries
- Adopt families at Christmas