Early Education Center
Preschool / Child Care
Our licensed program offers a developmentally appropriate curriculum for children 3 - 5 years of age. Our curriculum emphasizes the needs of the whole child academically, spiritually, socially, physically and emotionally.
- Classes offered: Preschool (3 years) Tues/Thurs or Mon/Wed/Fri
Pre - K (4 Years) Mon/Wed/Fri or Mon - Fri
Transitional Kindergarten (5 years by Oct 15th) Mon - Fri
- AM Preschool (8:30 - 11:00) or PM Preschool (12:00 - 2:30)
- Childcare services are available daily from 7:30am - 4:30pm
- Engage children with language development through pre-reading and literacy skills
- Develop math and problem solving skills through hands activities and manipulatives
- Promote opportunities for children to develop important social skills such as taking turns and following directions that build a formation for success in school.
- Create spiritual formation with Catechesis of the Good Shepherd, a Montessori approach rooted in scripture and the liturgy of the church.
For more information or to schedule a visit, contact our Director, Stefanie Bridges, at 913-381-7151 or email@example.com.